Sunday, June 8, 2008

Recession, What Recession???




What a Meeting!!!

A few of my partners and I started having meetings every Thursday here in the Dallas Fort Worth area and they have been very successful. For those of you that are out of state, sorry you are missing out on the coolest and most X-rated bash ever!! LOL, I am kidding but seriously people that are interested in Real Estate Investing and additional business opportunities to generate passive income have been showing up by the herds...........



Now is the time for "CHANGE"


So what about 1.2 Million people losing their jobs, SO FAR, this year? Well it is a sad case and I was actually a Countrywide lay off casualty back in June but guess what...... I had a plan B. I was a real estate investor on the "DOWN LOW" while working at Countrywide for almost 2 years. I knew that the time was going to come for the BIG AX so I prepared myself by buying books, cd's and going to seminars to educate myself and joined real estate investing and entrepreneur groups to network and pick the brains of the veterans to do business, build my credibility, name and here I am TODAY ; )

My Passion is Real Estate Investing but I strongly believe in generating Passive Income and having multiple streams of income through network marketing and team building. Think about it in this economy we really don't have a choice.

Did you know that more people are in Direct Sales and Network marketing opportunities than ever before? So what is holding you back from your goals, dreams or things you would like to "CHANGE" in your finances and life?

Click here to read about, "Network Marketing and Team Building"



Fun with Friends, 14 of us Took a 7 Day Cruise in October and had a blast!! Check how I almost killed myself trying to film and drive!!!! (No I had not been drinking)





 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online