Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Beautiful Thing When You Help People...


This is me and one of my clients, the Trevino's. I did a Sub 2 deal for Martin's mom's house several months ago and we stayed in touch. He expressed he wanted a nice home for his family before Christmas in a certain area of Dallas so I went online, made a few calls and found another investor that had the perfect house (rent to own). I told Martin and his wife to go see the house, they loved it! So after 3 days we all (Me, Martin and his family and the Investor) met at the house, closed the deal and I received a NICE Marketing Fee!! Not only did I help find the house for the Trevino's, it only took a few phone calls, some searching on the internet and BAM, I got paid! Gotta love this business : )

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online