Friday, January 2, 2009

My dogs are pooped from New Years...



Happy New Year to you! Wow what a 2008 it was my dogs Dexter and Ceily are pooped! We partied like a rock star New Years Eve!! Not really we enjoyed a quiet evening at home watched TV, played music and danced with Dexter and Ceily : ) This picture was taken around 2am New Years Day.

We have some exciting things happening in 2009. One is my live "Makin it with Lo Radio Show" and additional up to date and powerful information and resources about Real Estate Investing, Entrepreneurship, Network Marketing and Creating Streams of Income I will share with you to make your 2009 more prosperous and productive as ever.

Keep in mind that 94% of people dwell on the negative. 6% see an opportunity in nearly everything that comes their way.

I'm looking forward to 2009. I'm convinced it will be a year of great opportunity, as it will also be a year of great change.

The best advice I can give is to "prepare for change". Keep a level head, work-out what is working and what is NOT working, mix this with an opportunity, and change accordingly. If your horse is dead, get off it and find another (I'm into riding several horses at a time). If your horse is wounded, then decide if you are going to fix it or shoot it – BUT whatever you do – DO SOMETHING - take action

To Your Success,
Lo

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online