Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Renovation Progress Part 2

Ok, so its been close to 3 months since my last blog post. I know, I know its been too long. Well so much of LIFE has been happening so here I am now : ) I wanted to give an update on my grandfathers renovation progress. To date it has been completed 100%. This video was taken in June and I'm just now posting it! The contractors did any excellent job and you can't tell this is a 40 year old home!

The den, living area, kitchen, hallway and bathroom floors received a facelift! It's so fun to see before and after pictures of a home once it has been rehabbed or renovated. I can't wait to do half of the things to my home that he has done. My grandfather asked if I would put the contractors information on my blog to give them some exposure (he is so thoughtful). Andrews Construction, owner is Jeremy Andrews phone number (903) 806-0257. The company is in Henderson, TX but they will travel to the Dallas, Fort Worth area for jobs.

Check out the Part 2 after video! If you can't remember the before video scroll down and view the video from April......

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online