Monday, April 27, 2009

What This 72 Year Old Man Has to Say About Maintaining a Home

So I took a trip to visit my family last week, my mom and grandparents. My grandfather is in the middle of a major renovation and I had a chance to talk with him about it. Now you have to understand my grandfather he is a retired, active, healthy 77 year old that hasn't slowed down since he retired. He is a very sharp carpenter, electrician, welder, builder...lol. I mean he can pretty much do anything, STILL! I had a chance to meet the contractor and his crew hired to do the job but you better believe my grandfather is not just standing by watching them have all the fun!

He truly takes pride in making sure his home is in great shape, safe, looks good and updated. I have to admit when I leave East Texas I am motivated to make some changes or upgrades to my house and/or landscaping. I'm still working on him to create and draw plans for my patio deck I'm having built next spring, keep your fingers crossed!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online