Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Partner Closed His First Real Estate Deal

I'm really excited for one of my partners Chris. He closed his 1st wholesale deal and made $7000. I must say this 20 something year old young man is a true example of someone who is self motivated and determined to be a successful real estate investor. I first met Chris several months ago through another partner and from that meeting I loved his energy, attitude and willingness to learn.

After searching Craigslist, placing bandit signs and searching several online lead sights Chris was able to get a HOT motivated seller (from the bandit signs) interested in selling their property. The owner was 70 something years old and he had 2 brothers that inherited the property.

The are many different ways to obtain leads and it doesn't hurt to be a little creative with how you get them, as long as its legal of course : )

Need more leads? Click here to get FREE leads for 30 Days. Please share and report if you get any deals from the source. I would love to know if you closed any deals.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online