Sunday, March 15, 2009

Twitter Me This Twitter Me That

For those of you that have been following me for a while I'm sure your saying "Thank God she finally updated and changed her blog"...lol. Well I do agree it has been long overdue. I have been busy with deals, marketing and training new partners.

I must admit I have become a Twitter junkie. For those of you that haven't heard of twitter are "old school internet users" (I had a friend of mine tell me that a few months ago). So what is Twitter? Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length. Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. Do you see how powerful this is? More exposure more opportunities to link with quality people, network and do business.

I have only been on Twitter for about 3 weeks and generated 500 followers and over 350 following me. Now for some twitter pros this is nothing but I have recently focused more time on how twitter works and resources to help me attract more followers. I have discovered a tool that will allow me to get thousands of new followers in days. I will keep you posted throughout the process.

I started using TweetLater about a week ago and its a great tool to automate your tweets and I'm all about automation!

If you don't Twitter, beware you may get hooked.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online