Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pulling my hair out from the same email!

I'm here at Starbucks reflecting over the past week. Overall it was a good productive week. I have been doing everything from reviewing deals to learning more about blogging and different ways to share information and resources with you : ) I ran across one blogger who is an investor also and she hit on something that caught my attention concerning emails from different Real Estate Gurus promoting the same product. (Like she read my mind or something)

Lately I've received a ton of emails from probably the same Real Estate Gurus. Seriously every other email is about this one product....lol. I was tired of hitting the "delete" button. Not to say the material isn't good but you (maybe a new investor) want to make sure the material is good for you. There are several ways you can find out:

1. Ask other investors you trust or know about the material.
2. If they would recommend the material.
3. If the material is out dated or not.
4. Do some research on that Guru

The real estate game has changed ALOT over the last couple of years so Carlton "what's his name" strategies may be impossible to use. (Nothing against him just making a point).


Don't forget this is a GREAT time to be in the Real Estate Investing world! Here is a great source to get information.

To Your Success....

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online