Sunday, April 5, 2009

What Does Wrestling and RE Investing Have In Common?

So I'm sitting in the American Airlines Center with my friend Tom who invited me out to the WWE. As I'm sitting there enjoying the "Show" I started asking why are people so excited about huge hercules looking men (and woman) that live in the gym, dress up to act out and fly around the ring to land on each other. So I asked myself what does wrestling and real estate investing have in common?


1. Action and excitement
2. Opportunity
3. Alot of people involved
4. BIG BUCKS!!

#3 stands out because in RE Investing alot of people involved have yet to do there 1st deal, make any money or understand no cash no credit investing. Here is a great article on RE Investing No Cash No Credit.

Check out my WWE experience, happy investing : )

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online